How to get to The George Hotel Limerick
GPS Coordinates: 52.66240696 ; -8.62847328
Shannon International Airport is located 24km from Limerick City making Limerick one of the most easily accessible locations in Europe for US travelers. The airport welcomes several transatlantic flights from the USA daily, including flights operated by Aerlingus, Delta Airlines and United Airlines.
Fly into Shannon Airport from Toulouse, France on weekly scheduled flights. Ideally located in southern France between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, sunny Toulouse is served by Shannon Airport by Chartered Flight Ireland, usually from May to September every year.
On arrival at Shannon airport, transfers by public transport to Limerick City Centre are operated by the following operators:
Bus Eireann – for more information visit: www.buseireann.ie
Irish Rail are offering the following special group rate for groups staying in the George Boutique Hotel who wish to travel to Limerick by train.
Special Return Group Rates:
- Dublin Heuston – Limerick: €30 return, includes free seat reservations
- Cork/Galway – Limerick: €20 return
* Minimum 10 people travelling together to avail of this group discount. Fares valid for all bookings made up the 31st December 2013.
- Download Dublin – Limerick Timetable
- Download Galway – Limerick – Tralee/Cork Timetable
- Download Waterford – Limerick Timetable
Contact: Jim Dempsey
Tel: 061 217318
JJ Kavanagh and Sons – for more information visit: www.jjkavanagh.ie
Car Rental is readily available with several major operators offering car hire from within the airport complex. For more information visit www.shannonairport.com. If you do decide to rent a car, the hotel is a 30 minute drive from the airport.
The airport cab desk is located in the arrivals hall and will organize a transfer for you. It is open for all arriving flights. If you wish to book in advance you can contact the desk directly by telephone on +353 (0)61 471538 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance from Shannon Airport to Limerick: 15 Minutes
- Distance from Faranfore (Kerry Airport) to Limerick: 80 Minutes
- Distance from Galway City to Limerick: 55 Minutes
- Distance from Dublin to Limerick: 90 Minutes
- Distance from Cork to Limerick: 70 Minutes