Location - Limerick City Centre Boutique Hotel
The George Boutique Hotel is located at the very heart of the Riverside City on O’Connell Street, Limerick’s main thoroughfare and commercial hub, with entrance and parking around the corner on Shannon Street.
GPS Coordinates: 52.66240696 ; -8.62847328
- Distance from Shannon Airport to Limerick: 15 Minutes
- Distance from Faranfore (Kerry Airport) to Limerick: 80 Minutes
- Distance from Galway City to Limerick: 55 Minutes
- Distance from Dublin to Limerick: 90 Minutes
- Distance from Cork to Limerick: 70 Minutes
- Driving Directions from Cork/Killarney
- Driving Directions from Dublin/Tipperary
- Driving Directions from Galway/Shannon
There are 2 parking options available for hotel guests:
Option 1: Howleys Quay Car Park
Entrance is located on Henry Street
Contact Details: +353 61 401 833
Overnight parking is FREE
18.30 to 08.00 weekdays – Free
18.30 to 10.00 weekends – Free
Maximum Day Rate or 24 hours is €7.50
3 day pass: €15
Weekly pass: €20
Weekend pass for €15.00 Friday till Sunday, park anytime on Friday until anytime on Sunday.
Option 2: Harvey’s Quay Car Park (Above Dunnes Stores)
Entrance is located on the Quay Side: +353 61 468 240
18.00 to 08.30 weekdays – €6 (discounted charge) – payable at pay station in Car Park
€8.50 – 24 hour charge payable at pay station in Car Park
Weekend pass for €15.00 Friday till Monday.
Weekly pass 7 days €18.00.
Pre-Book your car space now – Click Here
Limerick is served with excellent rail links, with frequent services from Dublin and Cork. A new rail service from Galway and Ennis has been opened. For further information and ticketing please contact Irish Rail.
Tel: +353 61 315555
There are extensive bus services to Limerick from all parts of Ireland through Bus Eireann. For Further information please contact Bus Éireann
Tel: +353 61 313333